Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate. I told my Grandma Gremlins were real.Rainbow Racers.

Stores Of Stories Recaps. happy mother day weekend to all you Mothers out there ! ; )"Shooting Curses, Schools Of Hard Knocks, Turning Pages: Guns N' Roses -Angels on earth, earth angels on the ground, angels in host to fight. Stars bright tonight, wishes in the sky, Don't Cry.💥😎🌊🌊🏄, A fun day at a home break.Cheers, Chaps, Chicks."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers Talk.Question:...  O'Jays - Cry together. Heads In Sands, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Lovers Under The Water: Forever Loves.


This never gets old

Benjamin Briggs accurate.  Worlds in colors, world in the blue state, out of the red seas.Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.James Allen Meler 56yrs old, single seeking for long term relationship with my last true everlasting love. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken.   

David Hudgins LOL! Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate. I told my Grandma Gremlins were real!SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted 😂 😴


Jeremy Scott Thompson Well I'll be Damn ... I told my Grandma Gremlins were real Mark FussellViews Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events.James Allen Meler 56yrs old, single seeking for long term relationship with my last true everlasting love. Are you still single? bless you....Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken.   

Matthew P Minguez ... Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate. I told my Grandma Gremlins were real
SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted 😂 😴
To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes.

Good times, life on the beach, joys and pains, bumps in the road, tricked and pimped, veterans with cash, crooks and robbers, in the herds of donkeys out to rob and steal, free rides for sluts, freaks, frogs, and fools, Steven and kids, Charles R. and Rach Jay, hats and wigs to hide the horns, out of sight.

Idiots. Just because they don't run, doesn't mean they're tame. Out Of The Darkness, Out Of Hell, Out Of Sight, Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Are Bed Bugs in Your Home? 1 Step Solution....We have a simple solution to the bed bug problem. Stacie Smith, Ways to grow, ways to go on, ways to come back to square one. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One, Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Songs to sing, how great life is, lovers and haters, hits and misses, pages to turn.

Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching for
SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: 

Charles Raymond Jarrot mugshot @ Mugshots.commugshots.com/s/DiQCVMatthew P Minguez ... Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate. I told my Grandma Gremlins were real
I'm in a really good place I don't ever want to loose


Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online, history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Molly Campbell, Sarah Jarrot, Penny Moore, Chuck Mores, Pete and Rick Benson, friends and lovers, hats and horns, stories to share, pages to turn, books to write. Dances with snakes, tales and history to note, pages to turn, lessons learned over time. Dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, excuses to make. Lovers and haters, sinners and saints, earth angels to some, friends and family to others, hands out to lead back, hands out to help back into the lights, dances with hell hounds, over and done. O'Jays - Cry together. Heads In Sands, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Lovers Under The Water: Forever Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment